The VPK Program will be offered at each elementary school and the DeSoto Early Childhood Center for the 2019-2020 school year.
2019-2020 Program Details
• Accredited District VPK Program
• Standards-based curriculum in Reading, Writing, and Social Studies
• Certified staff
• Half-day and Full-day enrollment options
• Follows regular school calendar
• Free breakfast and lunch
2019-2020 Fee Schedule
• 7:30 am -11:30 am – Free – AM transportation only will be provided if you meet school residency requirements.
• 7:30 am - 2:30 pm – $75.00 per week – AM & PM transportation will be provided if you meet school residency
All parents/guardians must apply for the VPK Voucher on www.elcfloridasheartland.org prior to submitting a School District of DeSoto County VPK Application.
The district will begin accepting applications beginning February 4, 2019, at the ESE/Student Services Department located at 494 N. Manatee Avenue.
No applications will be accepted at the schools.
If you have any questions, please call 863-494-0261.